January 22, 2017

6 Easy Steps to Organize An iPhone7


I am totally love getting my home organized as well as many of my electronic products organized, such as my iPhone 7 and iPad. I designed my own 6 Easy Steps to Organize An iPhone and I wanted to share these Freebies with you, my readers! How can you obtain these Organization Freebies? Click and Subscribe below.

After you sign up for the newsletter, you will be able to download and receive all of our Freebies! Depending on the month the company offers special deals, sample sales, holiday gift guides, printable wall art, digital printables like checklists, worksheets and organizational printables and stickers for planners for weddings and events.

Remember, at WicksnCandlesticks, we love celebrating all of life's events and special occasions! For more information on designs, ideas, inspiration and styles for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions, please follow our blog at WicksnCandlesticksTo shop on our website, please visit http://www.wicksncandlesticks.com/.

Kind Wishes,







Carla Lowery is the Owner of WicksnCandlesticks that is an International Business. Her website launched in 2009 
and her store is the 'go-to' store for beautiful, exceptional and exclusive products for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions.




No comments: