May 8, 2018

Confessions of a Readaholic and Her Bookmarks


If you read tons of books like I do, I am a readaholic and I have tons of bookmarks for my paperback books and hardcover books.  I love pretty bookmarks too!  So, I designed a few bookmarks with beautiful artwork and quotes.  Let's face it, in my free time, I love to dive into an amazing book!


Looking for some free paperback books?  Here is a list of places to obtain free paperback books:


Free Printable
Download your free printable bookmarks

Subscribe To Our Newsletter And Get More Free Printables, Wall Art Printables, Planner Printables, Sticker Printables and More!

Subscribe to Our Newsletter


Remember, at WicksnCandlesticks, we love celebrating all of life's events and special occasions! For more information on designs, ideas, inspiration and styles for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions, please follow our blog at WicksnCandlesticksTo shop on our website, please visit http://www.wicksncandlesticks.com/ or to order custom graphic artwork, please click on the link for a free price quote for graphic artwork

Kind Wishes,
Owner, WicksnCandlesticks







Carla Lowery is the Owner of WicksnCandlesticks that is an International Business. Her website launched in 2009 
and her store is the 'go-to' store for beautiful, exceptional and exclusive products for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions.

No comments: