June 15, 2018

I'm Glad It's Your Birthday, Happy Birthday To You!


I have not designed any birthday party printables for a while, so yesterday I decided it was  time to make those printables.  After all, I am about creating and designing items for "All Life's Events, Special Occasions and Celebrations!"  I have some beautiful items for this Birthday Bundle.  When I take a moment and think about all the food, decorations, supplies, or rentals of a birthday party or any other special event, the thing I think of first as a certified party planner is the budget.  Where can I save money with this particular event and what can I possibly design or make myself? That’s why I put together this fantastic birthday party bundle printables, just for you!  It's "My Birthday Party Bundle!" 

Download your Birthday Party Bundle Printables Here

What's included is the "My Birthday Party Bundle" printable booklet.  What you receive is a birthday bingo printable, birthday scratch off printable, i Spy with my smartphone camera, birthday party stickers,birthday party t-shirt transfer, birthday wishes guest libs and birthday wine glass markers!  Everything to make your celebration a blast!  I hope you enjoy this printable booklet for your birthday party celebration! 

Subscribe To Our Newsletter And Get More Free Printables, Wall Art Printables, Planner Printables, Sticker Printables and More!

Subscribe to Our Newsletter


Remember, at WicksnCandlesticks, we love celebrating all of life's events and special occasions! For more information on designs, ideas, inspiration and styles for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions, please follow our blog at WicksnCandlesticksTo shop on our website, please visit http://www.wicksncandlesticks.com/.

Kind Wishes,


Owner, WicksnCandlesticks







Carla Lowery is the Owner of WicksnCandlesticks that is an International Business. Her website launched in 2009 and her store is the 'go-to' store for beautiful, exceptional and exclusive products for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions.

No comments: