February 22, 2017

The Ultimate Makeup Kit List


I attended our first Live Beauty Week with Tonya at Elite Secrets via Facebook!  I learned so many things from her Beauty Week like the makeup techniques I was doing all wrong, but there were and some makeup techniques I was doing right! 

In regards to makeup application, I had no idea there are three primers for your skin, which are eye, face and lip primer.  I will not go any further with everything I learned from a professional makeup artist, but I will share tips on how to organize your nail and makeup kit and hair accessories. 

After attending her Elite Secrets beauty week, I thought about organizing and take inventory of my caboodle makeup and nail kits and hair accessories.  I pulled out her kit out from my nightstand that evening, took it out to the kitchen table and reviewed my makeup cheat sheet that has all my hair, makeup and nail products and accessories listed.  





The result of the organization was that I had tons of cosmetics to dispose of in the trash, which was unfortunate and costly.  I decided right then to take charge of the moment to re-organize everything.


What I Designed for My Storage: 
• Disposable Labels (Freebie)
• Makeup Cleaning Labels (Freebie)
Traveling Makeup Kit Necessities
Ultimate Hair Brush Guide
• 12 Makeup Brush You Need
(Sourced:Cosmo)


Additional Labels & Printables
(With Newsletter Subscription):

Applying Makeup, Beauty Appointments, Makeup Artist Checklist, Hairstyling Products, Makeup Tools,  Storage Drawer Labels, Makeup Brushes Infographic and Ultimate Hair Brush Guide Infographic.

Extras:
Hairstylist Forms, Makeup Forms, Nail Forms and Beauty Stickers.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter And Get More Free Printables like our Additional Labels & Printables: Applying Makeup, Beauty AppointmentsMakeup Artist Checklist,

Hairstyling ProductsMakeup Tools and Storage Drawer Labels. Along with our Extra Forms which include Hairstylist, Makeup and Nail Forms...Click on the 'Subscribe to Our Newsletter' button and we will send you those too.
I hope you enjoy all the printables as you
re-organize all the hair, makeup and nail products at home.  Remember, at WicksnCandlesticks, we love celebrating all of life's events and special occasions! For more information on designs, ideas, inspiration and styles for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions, please follow our blog at 
WicksnCandlesticks
To shop on our website, please visit http://www.wicksncandlesticks.com/.

Kind Wishes,






Carla Lowery is the Owner of
WicksnCandlesticks.com. It is an International Business. Her website launched in 2009 and her store is the 'go-to' store for beautiful, exceptional and exclusive products for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions.


No comments: