February 26, 2017

How to Unlock Your Happy Place with Planner Stickers


As many of my readers know, I plan wedding and events along with selling my handmade products on my website.  This keeps me very busy, so you might wonder why in the world do I need “happy place?”  Unbelievably, everyone needs a happy place!  For me, it is a place where I can go to escape and relax the daily stressors in life. 

Designing and printing my stickers for my planner on while sitting on my deck in the spring and summer is awesome and it provides my skin vitamin D from the sun.  The other happy place is walking my Yorkshire Terrier Sasha the Dog at the beach or reading on the beach or my deck.  
Some people like retail therapy while others enjoy art therapy. Either way, you need a break and step away from the office to do something you enjoy.  I believe everyone needs those moments in life that makes you feel better and it helps me contribute to my obsession about printables, stickers, using my paper and online organizational planner.  This helps me keep track of everything that is going on in my business life that is my website, wedding planning and event planning, social media marketing, marketing, web development and graphic design.  With everything I do, I could easily become overwhelmed if I did not unlock that happy place each day!    

Can you name three happy places where you go to escape and relax? If one of your happy places is printing printables and stickers, this will make you happy and put you in your happy place!  I just designed new Beauty and Spa Printable Stickers today!  To download your free printable stickers, please click the link below.

Beauty and Spa Printable Stickers (Free)
• Beauty and Spa Stickers

Subscribe To Our Newsletter And Get More Free Printables And To Keep Organized for All of Life's Events and Special Occasions with your Organizational Planner.

I hope you enjoy the new beauty and spa printables for your paper planner.  Remember, at WicksnCandlesticks, we love celebrating all of life's events and special occasions! For more information on designs, ideas, inspiration and styles for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions, please follow our blog at 
WicksnCandlesticks
To shop on our website, please visit http://www.wicksncandlesticks.com/.

Kind Wishes,






Carla Lowery is the Owner of
WicksnCandlesticks.com. It is an International Business. Her website launched in 2009 and her store is the 'go-to' store for beautiful, exceptional and exclusive products for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions.


No comments: