April 2, 2018

Learn How to Use Evernote in Your (Out of Town) OOT Guest Gift Basket

It has been a while since my last post and I thought I needed to share what I have been up to this year.  
Unfortunately, the business has been down due to ongoing health issues and hopefully, I will get it up and running someday down the road. In the meantime, I have the blog I can work on when my health permits me to do so.

I was thinking of things to write about and I thought about one new thing that I have learned more about this last year is Evernote.  You can do so much with Evernote!  I use it for a journal, business receipts, personal receipts, business cards, and much more.  I was thinking what other uses could I possibly have for Evernote and I came up with "How To Use Evernote in Your (Out of Town) OOT Guest Gift Basket.  Since Evernote is an Electronic Database, you will need to purchase an Amazon Fire Tablet.  I like the price range of these particular tablets to place in the guest bedrooms to place inside the gift baskets.


On my Evernote Account for my GuestRoom, I place the logon to Evernote for Guests and the Password and the location of the printer inside the home.  All the notes inside the Notebook I named "Welcome Out of Town Guest Booklet."  The Notes inserted inside the Notebook are as follows:
  • A Welcome Message
  • Chamber of Commerce 
  • Daily Calendar with Itinerary
  • Guest Room Wi-Fi Connection
  • List of Favorite Restaurants & Shops with Coupons
  • Local City Map
  • Local Hotels
  • Local Magazine & Newspaper
  • Local Travel Guide & Sight Seeing
  • Postcard & Signage Printables
  • Recovery Checklist
  • State Map
  • Thank You
It was really simple to design because I used the Evernote Web Clipper to save and bookmark the websites to each "Notes" page.  Things you can add to your Welcome Out Of Town Guest Booklet would be bathroom refill checklist, gift basket refill checklist, cable settings, home movie database and much more. 


Subscribe To Our Newsletter And Get More Free Printables, Wall Art Printables, Planner Printables, Sticker Printables and More!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Remember, at WicksnCandlesticks, we love celebrating all of life's events and special occasions! For more information on designs, ideas, inspiration and styles for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions, please follow our blog at WicksnCandlesticksTo shop on our website, please visit http://www.wicksncandlesticks.com/.

Kind Wishes,


Owner, WicksnCandlesticks








Carla Lowery is the Owner of WicksnCandlesticks that is an International Business. Her website launched in 2009 
and her store is the 'go-to' store for beautiful, exceptional and exclusive products for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions.

No comments: