April 25, 2018

My Bridal Shower Party Organizer Made With Evernote



When I started to use Evernote, I thought to myself, “My notes needs to be designed pretty and functional” to do my job.  I was researching the design aspect and the major option I noticed is that Evernote is geared towards the Mac users, but do not worry Windows users can use Evernote too, it is just that it doesn’t have some of the same features. The features that are the same in Evernote for Mac and PC are Stacks, Notebooks, Notes and Tags. The best feature on Evernote paid version is scanning business cards feature which comes in extremely handy for keeping track of your vendors and venues!  The best free features would be the Web Clipper and Scannable!  I love using Web Clipper for saving websites and coupons.  I love Scannable for scanning my receipts, business cards and travel information.

Since I am in the wedding and the event industry, I wanted to see what I could design with Evernote. It helps to be a graphic artist, so I could design pretty notes!  I used the calligraphy font on my computer and designed watercolor flowers in Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape. I really liked the final results of the design in my first electronic Evernote Notebook.


The title for my Stack and Notebook is "My Bridal Party Shower Organizer."  Once, I have my planner set up is one stack named A Bridal Party Planner and inside that stack are individual notebooks.  


My Bridal Shower Organizer Stacks & Individual Notebooks:

Bridal Shower Checklist

Bridal Party To-Do List
Bridal Party Shower Gift List
Bridal Party Shower Guest List
Bridal Shower Planner & Organizer 

Now, I have everything to get started to host a Bridal Shower Party for the Bride to Be and if needed I can print each page in a PDF format, but store it inside a pretty electronic notebook planner!  Any suggestions for additional page, please send a suggestion to me via email!  Would you like something designed in Evernote, please send me an email.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter And Get More Free Printables, Wall Art Printables, Planner Printables, Sticker Printables and More!

Subscribe to Our Newsletter


Remember, at WicksnCandlesticks, we love celebrating all of life's events and special occasions! For more information on designs, ideas, inspiration and styles for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions, please follow our blog at WicksnCandlesticksTo shop on our website, please visit http://www.wicksncandlesticks.com/.

Kind Wishes,


Owner, WicksnCandlesticks











Carla Lowery is the Owner of WicksnCandlesticks that is an International Business. Her website launched in 2009 
and her store is the 'go-to' store for beautiful, exceptional and exclusive products for weddings, events, celebrations and special occasions.

No comments: